We are excited to announce a new place to enjoy in Coulterville - The Village Mercantile!
Located in the historic Gazzolo building, former home of old dance halls and 169 years of incredible history from the time it was built in 1850.
What You'll Find at the Village Mercantile
Fulfilling community needs.
Creating space for fun and family.
Connecting the Past and the Future.
The Village Mercantile features a diverse list of things to shop for and do... while preserving the authentic charm and history of the building.
•Local Fresh Produce, specialty foods and baked goods
•Quality feed, seed, pet food and supplies
• An authentic, Old Fashion Ice Cream & Soda Fountain
• Artisan, local handcrafted candies and confections
• Sacred Elements massage and healing therapy
•An apothecary with healing supplements, essential oils, herbs - and on-site health and wellness consultations
• Coulterville Gold & Ghost Tours office, with mining and geology consulting and engineering services
• Home base of our areas beloved NURTURE IN NATURE non-profit organization that benefits children with special needs!
As we get settled in, we have exciting plans for expansion of this beautiful building to utilize it's space and bring more fun events and needs to the community in the future, as well.
We are so excited to share this special place with you!
Give us a Shout
Thanks for your interest in Village Mercantile. For more information, get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you.